Live on Your Terms: Re-think planning for retirement and live financially confident today and in the decades to come.
The idea of retirement (and planning for it) is getting outdated and even maybe not for everyone:
We are living longer.
A career is no longer about working for 30+ years in the same place hoping to get a pension to sustain you.
"Retirement" is no longer about doing "nothing" for thirty years.
In this two hour webinar, I'll share with you the changing reality of planning for retirement, where the financial industry gets "retirement" wrong, and what you could do instead to manage how you use your money.
It is intended for:
- Entrepreneurs that make great income but are not sure about how "retirement planning" could apply to them.
- Professionals with great careers and, as a result, with 401(k)'s and other financial accounts splattered all over the place.
- People who feel that the advice they've been getting is not enough or not applicable for them.
- People who would love more clarity about how to plan/manage their finances, even if they make substantial incomes ($250,000 or more per year).
- Why "traditional" retirement planning may not be for everyone (and how it's getting outdated by the day!).
- The alternatives to "traditional" retirement planning.
- How you can create a financial life on your terms and not on someone else's.
- And more.